Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Up Strangers
Reshasha taru
post May 11 2015, 06:11 PM
Post #1

Chocobo Droppings

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,944

Hey All.. how the hell is everyone? Or at least the ones who still visit the website here and there. It's crazy how often I think about all of the friends I made in this linkshell and FFXI. I think Minions and Yomisha are really the only ones I still talk to through Facebook, but a lot of really cool memories. A friend of mine and I were talking about this game and why I liked it so much... and the story I told him that made me appreciate it and the people around me was the first time we got the Bahamut's Staff to drop- it was Pninja's turn to loot. He passed on it, knowing how much it would mean to me to have it. My eyes lit up when I saw it fall into my inventory.. and I would forever be grateful for that. Seriously miss everyone.

Anyways.. I have been tinkering around with trying to get into Final Fantasy XIV and was going to see if there were any active players out there. If so, let me know. I leveled one character to 42 with the 14-day free trial, but more than willing to start over to see another storyline.

Hope everyone is well!

- Reshasha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Minions
post Aug 5 2015, 10:12 PM
Post #2

<3 Pure Pwnage

Group: Pandavas
Member No.: 538

Where did you disappear to on FB!?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 02:42 AM