Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is everyone up to!
Pandavas: Final Fantasy XI > Website > Pandavas News
Minions
Anyone still around?
Okitrou
Yo! Whats up Min! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Guessing by the age of the posts not many play anymore. Might fire up the old account and hop in game to see how it is these days!
Capt Boramir
yoyo oki

Playing D3 alot now...kinda curious how FF14 2.0 will be. Might pick that game up again.
Dukes
yo yo yo!!! First time I've been on the site in over 2 + years?? I came back to 11 a while ago but ended it all about 2 years ago - I still miss it lol. Like Corran, I've been playing D3 alot lately. I'll probably play Guild Wars 2 soon. I get married in 4 weeks so life is crazy at the moment but everything is going great. Hope you guys are doing well!!
Lordcaim
Dukes baby!? i was randomly thinking of the ls today and typed it into google and found this......man its been a long time... anyway i ended up selling LC years ago and came back last summer and realized this game is now the easiest thing ever.. anyway if u see this how have u been!?
Minions
Working all the time, but I like what I do so I don't mind. FFXIV looks like it may make a turn around, but I don't know if I have any time for a MMO. Skipped D3 (and most people I hear from say they are already done with it surprisingly) I'll pick it up once it is $30~.

Anyone else have anything major happen in their lives? I'm finally decently employed, but there is always room for improvement!
Dukes
yeah I played D3 for about a month or little more...and I'm done. There's a point where you hit a wall in difficulty and drop rates for good random items are so low it's ridiculous. All you can do is gold farm endlessly and watch the AH for hours. Not fun anymore until they change things or update or something. GW2 will be my next game. I might get into LoL or Dota2, probably Dota2.
Lordcaim
If u get into LoL let me know ive been playing it for almost 2 years now that game is like crack tongue.gif, as for me personally im back in school yet again and still living a bum life with no job
Minions
Trying to Platinum MGS 4 is a bitch!
Syxx
Yo! I've Been playing FFXIV for the past couple of months. I picked it up again in April and have been playing pretty much full time, minus a short (very short) break for D3. It's been greatly improved over what it was. They are preparing to shut down the current game permanently, and the game's storyline right now is about the world being destoyed very soon. The servers for the current version are closing down on Nov. 1st to prepare for the relaunch of the new FFXIV next year. There will be an open beta test for FFXIV sometime before it officially launches. Please consider giving it a try! ^^

Here's my steam galley for anyone interested in how the current version turned out.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/syxx14/screen...s&view=grid
Sigyn
What's up?
Beeanx
QUOTE (Syxx @ Oct 16 2012, 04:49 PM) *
Yo! I've Been playing FFXIV for the past couple of months. I picked it up again in April and have been playing pretty much full time, minus a short (very short) break for D3. It's been greatly improved over what it was. They are preparing to shut down the current game permanently, and the game's storyline right now is about the world being destoyed very soon. The servers for the current version are closing down on Nov. 1st to prepare for the relaunch of the new FFXIV next year. There will be an open beta test for FFXIV sometime before it officially launches. Please consider giving it a try! ^^

Here's my steam galley for anyone interested in how the current version turned out.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/syxx14/screen...s&view=grid

Syxx! What LS are you in nowadays? I'm going to play FFXIV, but don't really know anyone playing. I got my ARC to 28ish, and look forward to the re-release.
Sodaru
You guys got AIM or something?
Syxx
QUOTE (Beeanx @ Jan 15 2013, 04:01 PM) *
Syxx! What LS are you in nowadays? I'm going to play FFXIV, but don't really know anyone playing. I got my ARC to 28ish, and look forward to the re-release.

Our FFXIV LS is here: http://invictus-ls.guildwork.com/
FFXIV 1.XX endgame content was pretty small group based, so we're a small close group of friends, but 2.0 is supposed to have larger end-game raids, so we're definitely looking for new recruits for 2.0. Anyone who is reading this post is welcome to join us for A Realm Reborn.

We're not 100% sure how the server selection for 2.0 will work. We were on Ridill in 1.XX (Renamed from Selbina.) but I think thats changing with 2.0.
Minions
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 28 2013, 07:06 PM) *
Our FFXIV LS is here: http://invictus-ls.guildwork.com/
FFXIV 1.XX endgame content was pretty small group based, so we're a small close group of friends, but 2.0 is supposed to have larger end-game raids, so we're definitely looking for new recruits for 2.0. Anyone who is reading this post is welcome to join us for A Realm Reborn.

We're not 100% sure how the server selection for 2.0 will work. We were on Ridill in 1.XX (Renamed from Selbina.) but I think thats changing with 2.0.

FF14 sucks

Just kidding. (It did), Interesting that Wada stepped down. Wonder what that means for the future.
Reshasha II
What up, people!? I can't remember the password to my other account.. but was wondering if anyone got into the beta for Final Fantasy XIV ARR.

PLAY WITH ME!
Jadey
Hi guys! Stopping by to see how everyone is doing. From Atreyroon and Jadey
cobra
Holy crap! People still post here. Damn I miss FFXI and everyone!
Capt Boramir
yall be crazy
Minions
I'm ready to watch some E3 Conferences! Bring it on.

Xbone is getting destroyed by their own employees. Harrison told it like it is about DRM, 24 hour internet requirement etc. Microsoft denied all of it, said it was all incorrect. They just announced it is all true a couple weeks later.....

We'll see if Sony does the same at E3. If they don't it will be pretty crazy. If they do (they said it would likely be on a game-by-game basis based on the publisher) then this whole generation of consoles is going to be awful. All my purchases will be steam prices ($5-15) and never above.
Beeanx
I'm still waiting for FFXIV, but have decided to start fresh. I'll be playing beta 3 on Midgard, for the FFXI feels!
Ogbass
LOL wow this site is still around holy hell
Syxx
My Legacy FFXIV Character is moving to the Balmung LEGACY server. I'm still named Syxx Xiv.
I'm planning on creating an Alt on Midgardsormr in hopes that FFXI old timers think about doing the same. Not sure I'll play on Midgard much, but since leveling up is so fast, why not?

Currently playing Phase 3 weekends on Leviathan, Syxx Xiv.

http://www.invictusxiv.enjin.com/
Our FFXIV Free Company on the Balmung server will be accepting all players hardcore or casual. Also recruiting for endgame content players once the game goes live.

http://www.invictusxiv.enjin.com/profile/2...album_id/299732
Dmunky
Awesome to see people still around. How you doing Syxx? I sent a few messages to people i had on PSN to see if there was any server talk. I think my legacy character is on Midgardsormr, level 35 THM or something i think i got it to.

To be honest i hadn't decided whether to play with that character or start over with the new story line / quests anyway. I'll head wherever everyone else goes. Balmung or Midgard.
Syxx
QUOTE (Dmunky @ Jul 8 2013, 04:49 PM) *
Awesome to see people still around. How you doing Syxx? I sent a few messages to people i had on PSN to see if there was any server talk. I think my legacy character is on Midgardsormr, level 35 THM or something i think i got it to.

To be honest i hadn't decided whether to play with that character or start over with the new story line / quests anyway. I'll head wherever everyone else goes. Balmung or Midgard.

Midgard isn't a legacy server, its for new players only. Server transfers for legacy characters close on July 15th. Anyone still on Ridill take warning since its a Japanese server now.

http://xivstatus.com/
Dmunky
Ah right, confusing my servers... Worked out i was on Selbina (Ridill) so i'll just move that over to Balmung.
Winnia
Haloss i got into the ARR beta 3 (played a bit of 1.0), currently in Midgardsrmrrsjs (NEVER got that down!). Let me all know where you end up! Cheers!
Beeanx
Heya! Looks like I'll be on Leviathan, which is for new players only. Email me if any of you want to join up for open beta/release!

mbiancamano@gmail.com
Syxx
I'm rolling a Galka named Epic Stache on Leviathan, but its just a fun character. My massively stached friends and I became pretty famous on Leviathan in beta. lol
A lot of people told us they were going to play on Leviathan just because of us, so we decided to keep these characters on there in retail.
We literally did this for over 15 hours straight multiple weekends in a row. We were bored, it was fun, and people loved it.

http://www.invictusxiv.enjin.com/gallery/m...46/album/141882

Beeanx
QUOTE (Syxx @ Jul 30 2013, 11:01 PM) *
I'm rolling a Galka named Epic Stache on Leviathan, but its just a fun character. My massively stached friends and I became pretty famous on Leviathan in beta. lol
A lot of people told us they were going to play on Leviathan just because of us, so we decided to keep these characters on there in retail.
We literally did this for over 15 hours straight multiple weekends in a row. We were bored, it was fun, and people loved it.

http://www.invictusxiv.enjin.com/gallery/m...46/album/141882

That's pretty amazing, love it!

I'm just starting my relic quest now, really enjoyed the main storyline.
Syxx
Sigyn
I'm on Balmung as Sigyn Halverstedt.

hit me up
Syxx
Cannot locate a character with that name.
Capt Boramir
wish i had time for an mmo still :/
threevo
I just made a character on Midgar yesterday, currently leveling a PUG. Wanted to a headstart before PS4 release so I can switch off PC. My character is Threevo Panda. Im a nub level 12 right now
Syxx
Me and Gremlin are on Balmung NA LEGACY server doing endgame raiding etc.. Asylum made a character there, but stopped playing, Sigyn is also on there.
Capt Boramir
I might pick this game up again. Been playing the PS4 beta and been loving it. Bought it on steam so Ill give it a go.
Capt Boramir
Ending one creating a dude on Balmung
Corran Halcyon

How the fuck you play this with mouse and keyboard, the ff11 part of me cant handle how this controls lol
threevo
Is there a way to transfer servers? I farmed like crazy and got my LTH to 50 just working on the last 7 levels on MNK now. I hate leveling jobs, crafting is so much easier lol. I dont know anyone on Midgar and I have just been farming Dungeons for gear when im not crafting
threevo
ok so i transferred to Balmung today, Corran lets exp to 50 i see yur loldrg is almost the same level as my mnk
Dukes
Hey all, if anyone checks this, glad the site is still here - memories! I definitely go through periods where I miss the game/friends alot - like right now. Just found out i've been playing clash of clans with the one and only Corwen from back in the day (and semitry) for the past 6months or so. Small world!
Corwen
QUOTE (Dukes @ Dec 22 2014, 04:17 AM) *
Hey all, if anyone checks this, glad the site is still here - memories! I definitely go through periods where I miss the game/friends alot - like right now. Just found out i've been playing clash of clans with the one and only Corwen from back in the day (and semitry) for the past 6months or so. Small world!

Small world indeed!
Capt Boramir
Hey whats up guys. Just DL'ed FFXIV again and trying that out after being busy lately.

If anyone wants to hit me up on ps4 or xbox
psn: Corran
Xbox: CorranHorn
Beeanx
Hey all, I played a bunch of FFXIV, but found that i'm just not interested in ilvl creep. Man, I miss the days of farming sky for triggers and gods. In FFXIV i'd get near max ilvl and then the gear becomes obsolete two months later.

However, I don't think I could ever play an MMO with no jump button again.
Tamsen
Feels strange all the stuff that happened back in the day. Miss most of the fun that was had. Me and Melissa been playing on Ultros lately as well as a couple other friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.